The marketing world is forever changing.
And as a marketer, keeping up with these changes isn’t always easy. But, to succeed in this fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of relevance with your audience, is vital to staying ahead of the curve.
Whether it’s utilising video, delving into SEO, or expanding your creativity, ResourceiT are on hand to help businesses just like yours to provide you with some of the key trends to take note of for the remainder of 2023!
The following are just some of the ones proven to show the best results so far:
- Short, snappy videos – Tell your story with sight, sound and motion and reach viewers broadly with a short, memorable message, great for driving efficient brand awareness and reach.
Top tip: Add subtitles to all videos to expand your reach and interactions even further, particularly as many people watch videos whilst sat at their desk or in bed, on silent.
- Search Engine Optimisation – SEO is central to your website’s visibility. It’s an important way of communicating with Google and other search engines to prove the relevance of your site for users and their search queries.
When it comes to the trend that marketers will invest the most money in this year, SEO ranks third. People are likely searching for what you do, and you can attract customers by ranking for those terms. But you’re unlikely to rank without effort, as others are trying to do the same, so you need to make sure you keep on top of it!
- Aligning your marketing and sales team – The synergy of a sales and marketing team is crucial to converting leads, and the basis of Account Based Marketing (ABM). In fact, a close alignment between sales and marketing teams has shown to be 67% better at closing deals.
- Email marketing – With 89% of marketers relying on emails to generate leads, it’s definitely a trend that will continue throughout 2023. With this rise, it’s crucial to be creative, sending personalised emails that are tailored to meet your users’ needs.
Marketing your products or services by email can be a fast, flexible and cost-effective way of reaching new customers and retaining existing customers by encouraging repeat website visits.
- Being more creative – Audiences are faced with digital marketing everywhere they look…and we mean everywhere! It means valuable, fresh, and insightful content is crucial to cut through the noise.
Building a strong, recognisable brand is a great way of getting noticed in our competitive industry, whether that’s injecting more colour, showing your company’s personality or tapping up your internal design team to share their ideas, it’s important to think out of the box as much as possible!
- Get blogging – Businesses that utilise blogs currently get 55% more site visitors than those that don’t. Not only does blogging drive website traffic and promote your products and services, but it also helps you build trust with your potential customers and utilise your platform in a way that not only shows your knowledge, but personality too.
If you need help with your marketing strategies, get in touch with one of our experts today!